l'ordre du tofu albinos Index du Forum

l'ordre du tofu albinos
Forum Officiel de la guilde du tofu albinos ( Dofus , Serveur Pouchecot )

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Account Deactivated Reactivate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ordre du tofu albinos Index du Forum -> Dons -> Don de Kama
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deltagenev

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Account Deactivated Reactivate Répondre en citant

Facebook Account Deactivated Reactivate
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Your password has successfully been reset! Method 5 Resetting a Forgotten Password (Desktop) 1 Navigate to Facebook. Your info isn't accessible on Facebook during this time. How can I get back? wikiHow Contributor Login again using the Facebook app and check "Always login/remember." Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 2 If I deactivated my account last year since I wasn't using Facebook. The page you're looking for is unavailable. Check your email for a message from Facebook with details on how to restore your account after you have deactivated it. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 9 Once I deactivate my Facebook account, can I reactivate it? Can I recover all of my photos and posts? wikiHow Contributor If you log back in within 30 days of when you deactivated the account, you can reactivate it. How do I get it back on my iPhone 6S? Answer this question Flag as. 3 Type in your name, email address, or phone number. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 3 What can I do if I removed my Facebook account from my phone. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 4 Helpful 12 How can I change the name on my facebook account? wikiHow Contributor Go to your general settings, select your name and then change it. 8 Type your code into the "Enter Code" field. There was an error. How do I deactivate my account?You can deactivate your account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want.To deactivate your account: Click at the top right of any Facebook page Select SettingsClick General in the left columnChoose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your accountIf you deactivate, your account your profile wont be visible to other people on Facebook and people wont be able to search for you. If this happens, we recommend that you reset your password to help secure your account.You should also make sure that any email addresses you use with your Facebook account are secure. Flag as. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. What can I do? wikiHow Contributor First, try to change your password. 3 Type in your name, email address, or phone number. Click at the top right of any Facebook page Select SettingsClick General in the left columnChoose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your account. Flag as. Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error. 10 Tap Continue again. Some things aren't stored in your account. 2 Click "Forgot Account?". If you chose email, be sure to check your Spam folder. Flag as. Flag as. 269.. It doesn't matter when or why you deactivated it. Lifewire . Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. 6 Check your chosen medium of communication for a code. I changed phones and want to reactivate, but I forgot my password. If you still can't access it, create a new account to check for suspicious activity on the other account. It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems 5a02188284
missing you quotes for facebook statusfacebook for blackberry 2.0big emoticons for facebook codeslinkedin meets facebookhow to increase my facebook account securityfacebook sign up login pageis there any way you can find out someones facebook passwordhow to download facebook video call on windows 8auto bot for facebookfacebook video call messenger download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ordre du tofu albinos Index du Forum -> Dons -> Don de Kama Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation